Hundreds of teams have already joined Solid to run more productive meetings. Managers especially, are using Solid as a bridge between their in-person meetings, where they take decisions and assign tasks to their employees; and their project management tools, where they keep track of what needs to be done.
So far, we had integrated with Evernote and Slack to let you export your meeting minutes in two of the most popular productivity and communication apps out there. Today, we are making Solid even more flexible by adding Zapier. Starting from today, you’re able to integrate Solid with hundreds of apps, including the ones you already use daily.
- You might want to manage your action items in a task management app like Todoist, Wunderlist.
- Or maybe you want the whole team to be aware of the project’s next steps, and Asana, Podio, Trello are the way to go for you.
- Maybe you’d also like to export the meeting minutes in a shared google doc folder so that they’re all available throughout your team, at all times.
- There are a lot of possibilities, and it’s up to you to connect the apps you use!
We’ve made a few integrations already
We have already set up integrations with the most popular apps requested by our users. To set it up, just pick it in the list and follow the instructions, Zapier will lead you from start to finish.
Get out there and create your own Zaps
Get out there, get your hands dirty with your own integrations! On the Solid Zapier page, you can pick the app of your choice and start creating your own Zaps. To do so, follow this checklist:
- Sign up for Solid (duh!) and make sure you have a Zapier account.
- Connect your Solid account with Zapier
- Use the Zap editor to create your own
We’d love to hear about the ways you integrate Solid with your other apps, so don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know about it. As its name indicates, this email is also good for support requests, use it!